- Must perform 15 Burpee Box Jumps before each attempt.
- Partition Burpee Box Jump reps and lift attempts as you wish.
- Must perform a squat clean leading directly into a thruster.
- Pausing/Resting at the top of the squat clean before completing the thruster is NOT allowed.
- Knees, hips and shoulders must be aligned with full lockout at the top of the squat clean thruster.
- Partition reps as you wish per movement.
- Must complete all of the reps for one movement before moving to the next movement in each round.
- Power Snatches & Shoulder to Overhead: Knees, hips and shoulders must be aligned with full lockout at the top. Power Snatches must start on the ground and make contact with the ground each rep.
- Hand Stand Pushups - To complete the movement the heels must be in contact with the wall at the top, hips fully open and not in contact with the wall, arms locked out with the body aligned with the arms.
- Partition reps as you wish.
- Wallballs: The medicine ball must be taken from the bottom of a squat, hip crease below the knee, and thrown to hit the specified target. The rep is complete when the center of the ball hits the target at or above the specified target height.
- Deadlifts: Knees, hips and shoulders must be aligned with full knee extension, hips fully open and shoulders behind the barbell at the top.
- Bike: You can not start the bike until all of the 20 deadlift reps have been completed. The bike will start at 0 and be reset to 0 before each attempt. You can not leave the bike until .5 miles has been reached.
- 10 Kilometer Bike Ride at Evolve Cycle and Fitness
- 5 Kilometer Run Outside
- 2 Kilometer Row at Crossfit Caldwell
15 Cal Bike
10 KB Lunges 53#/35#
15 KB Swings 53#/35#
15 Box Jumps 24"/20"
15 KB Goblet Squats 53#/35#
Score = Total rounds and reps from both AMRAPs