*Building from last week’s 5x6
- Continue to build from last week’s 5x6 during our strength cycle.
- Final set should be heavy but not max. Approx. 85%
8 Shoulder-to-Overhead 115/75
16 Air Squats
- Basic gymnastic skill here with the pull-ups done in quick sets. Try to go unbroken as much as possible. Scale Ring Rows to 16 or 8 (if chest is parallel to the ceiling)
- Light to moderate load should be unbroken for most of the AMRAP.
- Great opportunity to reinforce proper depth (hip crease below the knees) and completion of the movement on the Air Squat.